When senior leaders speak publicly about sexual assault on campus, it demonstrates their awareness of the issues and provides them with an opportunity to lead by example and affirm the institution’s commitment to creating a safer campus environment for students.
Download the White Paper to learn how to:
- Demonstrate institutional commitment to ending sexual assault
- Build goodwill with those on your campus and in the community
- Affirm a campus culture that doesn’t tolerate sexual assault
- Model language for other college leaders to use
- Focus institutional attention, and resources, on the importance of prevention