November 7, 2017
TargetSolutions’ top 10 OSHA training courses for 2017 have thus far amassed more than 160,000 total completions.
TargetSolutions’ online training management system features more than 60 hours of OSHA safety training that complies with local, state and federal training mandates. Online OSHA training courses are available 24/7 and provide flexible learning that save organizations time and money.
With more than a month remaining in 2017, TargetSolutions’ most popular courses in the OSHA & Compliance catalog totaled more than 160,000 course completions. These courses address a variety of topics within occupational health and safety and compliance.
Here are the top 10 OSHA training courses based on total completions in 2017:
- Sexual Harassment Awareness helps prevent incidents of sexual harassment in the workplace and provide guidelines on what to do if such an incident occurs. It aims to help employees recognize the seriousness of violations of their sexual harassment policy and help victims come forward.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Safety explains the requirements for complying with OSHA standards and provides practical information on the various diseases and protection strategies associated with bloodborne pathogens. The course incorporates the updated 2001 OSHA standard that were made in compliance with the Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act.
- Back Injury Prevention recognizes that the back is the most injury-prone part of the body, but most back injuries are preventable. This course highlights techniques for protecting and strengthening the back to avoid common injuries that can result in pain, lost work time, inconvenience and possible disability.
- Hearing Conservation outlines the requirements of a Hearing Conservation Program to prevent hearing loss – one of the most common occupational diseases and second most self-reported occupational illness or injury. Continued exposure to OSHA’s defined noise level of more than 85 decibels means a company must have a Hearing Conservation Program.
- Hazard Communication satisfies OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) to ensure information about chemical dangers is shared with those who need to know. This course emphasizes how to comply to HCS and incorporates recent changes made to the standard in accordance with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals.
- Lock-Out / Tag-Out helps safeguard employees from hazardous energy while they are performing service or maintenance on machines and equipment. The course outlines the procedures necessary to properly shut down and lock-out or tag-out these machines.
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Prevention ensures compliance to the OSHA standards for walking and working surfaces. This course helps reduce fall accidents that cause 15% of all accidental deaths.
- Fire Extinguisher Safety educates personnel on how to operate fire extinguishers to suppress small, incipient stage, accessible fires before these fires can grow and intensify.
- Workplace Diversity promotes an awareness about different cultures and backgrounds to help bring unity and tolerance to the workplace or community.
- Workplace Violence provides guidance for employees to prevent workplace violence by identifying risk factors and steps to handle incidents. This course helps organizations and individual employees develop violence prevention programs that ensure safety.
For questions about TargetSolutions’ OSHA & Compliance course library, please contact us today at (800) 840-8048!