In the second session of this three-part webinar series, renowned legal scholar Peter Lake and experts from Vector Solutions' (formerly EVERFI’s Campus Prevention Network) Prevention Education team provide an overview of the most current research around Gen Z and strategies higher education institutions can use to support mental well-being on campus.
View the Recording to:
- Understand Gen Z, a new generation of college students
- Explore how policy can play a role in supporting mental well-being on campus
- Learn best practices to equip students with essential skills to navigate the stressors and emotional challenges associated with college life
- Peter Lake | Professor of Law, Charles A. Dana Chair, and Director of the Center for Excellence in Higher Education Law and Policy at Stetson University College of Law
- Erin McClintock | Senior Director of Impact & Education, Vector Solutions
Campus Compliance & Safety Training
Sexual Harassment Prevention
Promote healthy relationships and empower students to create safe, healthy campus environments through online Title IX & Clery Act training.
Inspire students to reflect on and consider changing their drinking habits with interactive, evidence-based training courses.
Faculty & Staff Compliance
Create a positive academic workplace environment with engaging staff training on key issues like Title IX, diversity, and harassment.
Climate Survey Builder
Understand student attitudes, behaviors, and experiences of sexual assault and learn how to implement better prevention strategies and programs.