Wednesday, July 13, at 2 p.m. ET
The landscape of DHS’ performance and learning management system is evolving quickly and will continue to do so over the next few months. A premier solution for end-to-end training is imperative as you move forward. Don’t be put in a situation where you’re left without a platform that supports the mandatory training that your current and future staff needs.
But training isn’t the only thing you should be thinking about. You need a system that fits the unique needs of the DHS, helps manage the entire spectrum of your blended learning program, can be implemented quickly, and is highly secure.
In this new live webinar, Acadis by Vector Solutions, which supports the largest installed base of blended training systems across DHS, can show you how the solution has been proven within some of the largest DHS components, how it can easily manage all your training no matter where it takes place, and most importantly, can be stood up quickly so you can feel confident critical mandatory training will continue uninterrupted.
- Why generic LMS platforms are not suited to DHS
- Why the technology needs to be FedRAMP-authorized
- How the right framework can support the entire hire-to-retire blended learning process
- Essential requirements towards measuring training quality and effectiveness
- How to create a smooth transition for your team and the technology