Explore OSHA's rules for recording an injury or illness
Whether you’re just starting to prepare your organization’s recordkeeping logs for the first time, or you’ve been doing it for years, we’ve got plenty of helpful tips and resources for you.
Webinar Attendees Will Learn:
- The difference between an OSHA recordable and reportable incident
- The types of incidents you must record on recordkeeping logs
- The details of the three OSHA recordkeeping forms: OSHA 300, 300A and OSHA 301
- How to comply with OSHA's electronic recordkeeping submission requirements
- News and details about recent OSHA rulemaking
- How to easily complete OSHA logs using Vector EHS
About the Presenter
Vice President of EHS Solutions
Clare Epstein is a General Manager at Vector Solutions and oversees IndustrySafe, a leading safety management software and Vector Solutions brand. Clare has over fifteen years of experience in assisting organizations with safety data analyses. Numerous organizations throughout the United States utilize IndustrySafe’s Incidents module to record, track, and analyze a variety of safety incidents; create accurate regulatory reports, including OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 logs; and prepare their 300A form data for electronic submission.