As the higher education challenges related to COVID-19 continue to evolve, it’s vital college and university leaders have the ability to quickly share emerging health and safety information and evolving guidance and/or policies with their campus community as well as gather real-time local data to make informed decisions for their institutions.
Learn how you can streamline your COVID-19 strategic operations needs through our on-demand webinar “Stay Connected and Responsive for Today’s Evolving Safety Needs.”
During this 30-minute webinar presenters will :
- Discuss the evolving COVID-19 landscape in higher education.
- Explain how transparent and effective communication reduces risk and builds trust.
- Explore how using local data in decision-making can increase campus community safety and wellbeing.
- Share how you can prepare faculty, staff, and students to return to campus.
- Rob Buelow | SVP, Impact
- Jennifer Davidson | SVP, Higher Education
- Jim Lee | Director, Higher Education
- Morgane Williams | Director, Higher Education
Streamline Your COVID-19 Operations
Share emerging health and safety information and evolving guidance and/or policies as well as gather real-time local data to make informed decisions with Vector LiveSafe. Features include:
- On-Demand Health Information for Your Campus
- Broadcast and Check-In Messaging
- Emergency Options & Resources
- Anonymous Reporting & Two-Way Comms
Staying Healthy Courses
Keep your campus safe, promote student and faculty well-being, and create a more inclusive environment through online training. Courses include:
- Core Program
- Faculty and Staff Return to Work
- Students Return to Campus