Listen in to our recorded webinar, Creating Better Compliance Training, while we discuss how compliance training can be relevant and engaging. These methods will not only lead to positive outcomes for the workers and the organization, but they can satisfy regulatory training requirements as well.
In this webinar, we take lessons from the book Fully Compliant: Compliance Training to Change Behavior by Travis Waugh, in which he discusses the importance of creating training that motivates the worker to learn, that addresses the context in which they make decisions, and that helps them change habits that may lead to compliance risks at work.
In this webinar, you’ll learn tips for:
- Incorporating your compliance training into your larger compliance efforts
- Using elearning courses and a learning management system (LMS) for compliance training
- Motivating workers to engage in and learn from compliance training
- Helping workers “rewire” workplace behavioral habits that increase compliance risks
- Helping workers respond in a more compliant fashion to contextual elements in their work environment that drive decisions and behaviors
Workplace Learning & Performance Specialist | Vector Solutions
Jeff has 20+ years in L&D and job training, is currently working on completing a Masters degree in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning at Boise State University, and is a certified Instructional Designer (Association for Talent Development, ATD).
He's worked directly with 50+ companies adding online training to their employee training programs.
Please feel free to connect with Jeff on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-dalto-18b58a6/