Recorded November 30, 2021 1 pm ET | 10 am PT
In this webinar, we'll discuss diversity, equity & inclusion in organizations. Please note the presenter is NOT a DE&I expert but will help open a DE&I discussion with webinar attendees, provide DE&I models for improving DE&I at the workplace, and provide other useful workplace performance tools that can be used to improve DE&I issues.
In this webinar, we'll discuss:
- DE&I at Vector Solutions (our own journey)
- 4 key DE&I definitions
- Some benefits of DE&I (briefly, plus tips for where to go to learn more)
- Unconscious bias, heuristics, & Daniel Kahneman's System 1 and System 2 thinking
- Organizational culture model (via Edgar Schein)
- A framework for making DE&I improvements at work
- Systems thinking
- Psychological safety & teaming (via Amy Edmonson)
- Rogers' Model of Change
- A Learning Guild report on DE&I training
- Thoughts on management and DE&I efforts
- DE&I offerings from Vector Solutions
- Many additional resources, including other Vector Solutions webinars, where you can continue learning
If you'd like to learn more about the solutions and online training courses Vector Solutions offers to help your organization's DE&I issues, check out the following webpages:
- Vector Solutions Online Training Courses for DE&I
- Vector Solutions/LiveSafe Mobile Risk Communication Platform
- Vector Solutions/IndustrySafe EHS Management Software
Additionally, if you're the type that likes to read instead of watch and listen, we've summarized this webinar and included a lot of additional helpful resources and links in this summary of our organizational DE&I webinar blog article.
Workplace Learning & Performance Specialist | Vector Solutions
Jeff has 20+ years in L&D and is currently working on completing a Masters degree in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning at Boise State University.
Jeff is not a DE&I expert but has done enough research to introduce you to some useful DE&I improvement frameworks while also finding many workplace performance improvement tools, such as system thinking, HPI, psychological safety, an understanding of unconscious bias, Rogers' change model, and more, to make this webinar worth a listen.
See ya then!