A Special Report | Best Practices Guide
If you are responsible for managing your personnel’s training, you don’t take it lightly. You realize what is at stake, and so do we. This Special Report was created to help training administrators deliver quality training that helps personnel stay safe and compliant.
EIGHT GREAT TIPS FOR TRAINING YOUR CREW
- Safety Should Always Come First. Train That Way.
- Two Steps for Strategizing What Training Comes Next.
- Train Your Crew to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service.
- Implement Online Training, Watch Your Department Thrive.
- The ABCs of Training: Always Be Creative.
- Utilize Pre-Incident Plans During Teamwork Exercises.
- Comprehensive Training Records Don’t Just Happen.
- Situational Awareness Is a Trainable Skill.