Watch this on-demand webinar, where Bryan Buck, Supervisor and Training Administrator for North County Dispatch JPA in San Diego and Leslye Harrel, former Supervisor and Training Administrator for Hendricks County Communications Center in Indiana, discuss how Vector’s LMS training management platform can streamline and uplevel your training and onboarding programs.
- Onboarding and continuing training.
- Training hours, courses, and resources.
- Certifications and recertifications (IAED, NENA, Priority Dispatch, APCO).
- Licenses such as EMD, EFD, CTO, NIMS/ICS, NCIC, Radio and CAD training.
- Dashboards to quickly see who is overdue on required training.
- Test Builder to validate comprehension of training phases, policies, and more.
- Customizable reports for Shift Supervisors to monitor their team.
- Professional development programs that allow supervisors to self-assign and track their training to advance to next leadership level.
- File Center to store your policies, audio recordings of different types of calls, DOR forms, TTY resources, peer support information, manuals, and more.
- Events Manager to schedule training and manage registrations, or to keep staff up-to-date on upcoming events.
- Integrated skills app for documenting daily observation reports (DORs) for your new Telecommunicators during their probationary period, as well as performance reviews and your skill-based evaluations.
- 2,800+ hours of online training courses across law, EMS, Fire, HR, OSHA compliance, office productivity, cybersecurity, office ergonomics, business communication, leadership, and more.