Protect Personnel and Satisfy NFPA 1851 Requirements with a Dynamic Asset and Inventory Management Solution
A firefighter’s exposure to carcinogens and other hazardous materials doesn’t end after emergency response. Members can continue to face increased risk if PPE isn't thoroughly inspected, cleaned, or functioning properly. The NFPA established the NFPA 1851 standard to increase focus on decontamination of PPE to reduce cancer and minimize fireground exposure. Watch this special webinar presentation to see how you can leverage Vector Check It to set forth an effective PPE inspection program to ensure continued performance and achieve and maintain NFPA 1851 compliance.
View this on-demand webinar to learn how Vector Check It can help your agency do the following:
- Ensure inspections are performed through escalation policies
- Perform and track inspections for PPE through the platform or mobile app
- Create work orders for repairs and track out-of-service equipment
- Easily communicate any issues with equipment alert notifications
- Track equipment assigned to personnel versus apparatus