Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 1 pm EDT | 10 am PDT
Safety management calls for excellent inter-personal skills and relationships but also the use of appropriate tools, including online and/or digital tools to help you perform your job better and more efficiently and improve safety outcomes for your organization. In this webinar, we'll explain, provide brief demos, and answer questions about the following online/digital health and safety solutions offered by Vector Solutions and its brands LiveSafe, Industry Safe, Convergence Training, and RedVector.
During this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- The LiveSafe mobile risk communication platform, including the WorkSafe COVID/Return to Work feature set and the new Alert Emergency Mass Notification System (EMNS)
- The Industry Safety "Vector EHS" safety management software
- The Vector Solutions Safety Data Sheet Management software
- Online safety and health training courses from Convergence Training and RedVector
- Learning management systems (LMS) and mobile learning apps from Vector Solutions
If you've wanted to know more about online/digital EHS tools or the Vector Solutions solutions, this is the webinar for you!
Content Specialist | Vector Solutions
Alexandra Brunjes has a B.S. in Neurobiology from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. with minors in Creative Writing and French. She is a published journalist and experienced health and science writer. Her expertise includes risk intelligence, healthcare and neuroscience, and technology.
Safety Solutions Specialist | Vector Solutions
Scott Stone has a B.S. in Occupational Safety and Health from Illinois State University, with +15 years of experience in Environmental Health and Safety Management and Safety Solutions.
Workplace Learning & Performance Specialist | Vector Solutions
Jeff has 20+ years in L&D and 15+ in safety/safety training. He was the 2020 ASSP T&CPS Safety Professional of the Year, helped to create the ANSI/ASSP Z490.2 EHS Training Standard, and is on the team revising the ANSI/ASSP Z490.1 EHS Training Standard.