If you're a safety professional, you probably know that ladders are involved in a lot of safety incidents at the workplace. And that's why we've created a free portable ladder OSHA general industry compliance checklist for you to download at the bottom of this article.
In addition to the free portable ladder checklist at the bottom, you might also find some benefit from these materials we've got for you related to portable ladders:
- Some news about our new virtual reality (VR) ladder safety training
- Fun and interactive online ladder safety word game
- Free downloadable fall prevention & protection toolbox talk guide (includes one toolbox talk on ladder safety)
- Ladder safety resources and information
- Article listing three ways to avoid falling from a ladder
- Interview with Oregon OSHA for Stand Down for Safety
- Our 3D-animated online ladder safety training course
- Our 3D-animated rigging: ladders and scaffolding online training course
- Our 3D-animated Fall Prevention & Protection for Construction online training course
- Our 3D-animated Fall Prevention & Protection for General Industry online training course
And we've got more free downloadable checklists on other topics here.
Continue reading to download the portable ladder compliance checklist (it's at the bottom of this article).
Free Portable Ladder Compliance Checklist (OSHA General Industry)
Click the button at the bottom of this article for the portable ladder compliance checklist. You'll then be asked to complete a form. Complete the form and we'll send you the checklist in an email. If the email doesn't seem to appear, check your spam folder. Sometimes email servers automatically direct emails there. If you run into any problems along the way, or have any confusions or questions, shoot us an email.
For more help with ladder safety, check out our online Ladder Safety Training course. We've included a short sample below.
We hope you find this helpful.
Free OSHA 1910/General Industry Portable Ladder Compliance Checklist Download
Download this free checklist to help your compliance efforts with portable ladders for OSHA's general industry regulations.