Behavior-based safety is sometimes a controversial topic in EHS groups. What used to be touted as a “catch-all” way to improve workplace safety, is now seen as another tool in an EHS manager’s belt with uncertain effectiveness. However, a lot of the skepticism around behavior-based safety programs is really the result of poor implementations and ineffective processes.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the key to implementing an effective behavior-based safety program, and how Vector EHS Management software can be used to track and analyze behavioral-based safety programs more efficiently than traditional methods.
This webinar will cover:
- The basics of a behavior-based safety program and its components
- Best practices for any behavior-based safety program
- How to track safe and unsafe acts and conditions
- How to analyze behavior-based safety data to improve safety
- How to use mobile devices to better improve data collection
- How Vector EHS Management software can assist you with all of the above