Has the navigation through loss and critical incidents taken a mental and emotional toll on your team?
Tuesday, October 26
11 a.m. (PDT) | 12 p.m. (MDT) | 1 p.m. (CDT) | 2 p.m. (EDT)
Guardian Tracking’s unique Early Intervention (EI) system catches trending behaviors and potential issues that may stem from triggering events. When EI flags are thrown, supervisors who know their team can make the best decisions on how to help—mental health days, rest, counseling, training, etc.
Easily track critical incidents and triggering events and get notifications when thresholds are met so you can act quickly—before it’s too late.
- Protect the health and well-being of your first responders.
- Flag firefighters for increased screening to catch cancer sooner.
- Identify first responders who might need additional mental health support.
- Document how you protect the health of your team.
- Minimize absenteeism, burnout, and hours lost to illness.