Lone Worker Safety: Risks, Considerations & Solutions
Presented Live on Thursday, September 9, at 1pm EST | 10am PST
As organizations digitalize and remote operations become more commonplace, the number of lone workers is on the rise. These employees perform job duties alone and are often distanced from typical organizational resources, such as on-site health and security support, putting them at increased risk for unaddressed workplace accidents or emergencies, inadequate rest and breaks, physical violence, and more. Understanding lone worker risks, employer considerations, and effective solutions is key.
Watch this webcast to learn the following:
- Lone worker risks and considerations, including industry-specific concerns
- Key employer responsibilities
- An overview of lone worker risk assessments and policies
- Relevant resources and solutions
- A discussion with Chris Dott, the Senior Director of Global EHS at Scientific Games, about how his organization uses mobile resources and communication tools to mitigate lone worker risks
- A live demo of the Vector LiveSafe mobile risk management offering
Senior Director, Global EHS | Scientific Games
Chris is an experienced Director of Environment Health and Safety (EHS) with a demonstrated history of working in various industries to achieve EHS excellence. Skilled in Occupational Health, Safety Management Systems, Environmental Awareness, Management, and Software Documentation. Strong operations professional with a BS focused in Safety Sciences from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Sales Solution Engineer | Vector Solutions
Karla is the Sales Solutions Engineer for LiveSafe at Vector Solutions. She brings over a decade of mass notification and SaaS solution experience to the Vector LiveSafe team, which she joined in 2021.
Content Specialist | Vector Solutions
Alexandra Brunjes has a B.S. in Neurobiology from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. with minors in Creative Writing and French. She is a published journalist and experienced health and science writer. Her expertise includes risk intelligence, healthcare and neuroscience, and technology. She is the host of the Vector LiveSafe webinar series.