August 10, 2021
We know that back-to-school time can be stressful for both staff and students, especially when it comes to addressing key training needs. Vector Training (formerly SafeSchools) is our award-winning Online Training Management System that completely automates your safety, compliance, and prevention training for staff and students, saving valuable time and money.
Access high quality courses on important school safety topics by leading experts, available in one convenient online system. Users receive notifications of assignments and email reminders, and completions are tracked automatically. And best of all, compliance reports are delivered right to your inbox. Other features to help simplify your back-to-school training include:
- New Hire Training Plan– Create a separate Training Plan for your new employees and the system will automatically make assignments to anyone you load with this designation.
- Repeating Training Plan– Set it and forget it on courses that need to be completed every year, two years, five years, and beyond.
- Customize Courses– Administrators can add customized messages to the beginning or end of any Vector Training course.
- Custom Course Tool– Easily create your own custom courses in our system and assign them to all users online. Upload your own content, including school policies and procedures, PDFs, PowerPoints, audio, and videos. Every custom course completion is conveniently tracked in our system, alongside regular Vector Training courses.
- Policy Administration– Upload your school-specific policies (with the option to include a video and quiz) to our system, and assign them to staff and students. The system automatically documents users’ review and acceptance.
Vector Training is helping thousands of K-12 organizations cost-effectively and efficiently address a wide range of training needs with their teachers and staff. Listed below are our top staff courses completed during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
- Coronavirus Awareness
- Sexual Harassment: Staff-to-Staff
- Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting
- Youth Suicide: Awareness, Prevention and Postvention
- Bullying: Recognition & Response
- FERPA: Confidentiality of Records
- Coronavirus: Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Workplace
- Coronavirus: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Sexual Misconduct: Staff-to-Student
- Dyslexia Awareness
- Special Education Introduction: Secondary
- Differentiated Instruction
- Accommodations and Modifications
- Paraeducators: Assisting and Supporting Instruction
- Paraeducators: Behavior Management Basics
- Trauma Awareness
- Paraeducators: Roles and Responsibilities
- Special Education Introduction (Essentials)
- Managing Challenging Behavior: Part 1 – Antecedent Strategies
Implementation is fast and easy and your subscription-based system can be set up quickly. Safety training and compliance have never been easier or more efficient! For more information, to schedule a demo, or to request a free trial account for any of our products, please contact us at 1-800-434-0154 today.