Online D&I Program for High School Students and K-12 Teachers and Staff
Our Diversity and Inclusion Program is proven to increase inclusive language, attitudes, and behaviors. Our online courses for high school students and K-12 teachers and staff teach skills for everyday situations, like:
- Using up-to-date and respectful identity terminology.
- Responding to microaggressions.
- Reducing unconscious bias in decision making.
- Questioning stereotypes.
Positively impact your school culture with our evidence-based Diversity and Inclusion Program for teachers, staff, and high school students.
- High School Students: Personal Skills for an Inclusive School
- Teachers and Staff: Personal Skills for an Inclusive Classroom
- Facilitator’s Guides
- Teacher and Staff Learning Library
Download our Diversity & Inclusion program brochure to learn more.
Your document will open in a new window.