Learn Strategies to Eliminate Scheduling Grievances and Reduce Department Liability
Fire service staffing needs are unpredictable and subject to frequent change. Improper management of shift assignments, time-off requests, and overtime can result in personnel grievances, staffing shortages, inadequate coverage, and increased liability exposure for fire agencies. Watch this on-demand webinar to understand the risks associated with ineffective scheduling and how Vector Scheduling can help you implement an effective system to eliminate grievances, achieve union and labor compliance, and reduce liability.
View this webinar presentation to learn how to do the following:
- Follow agency-defined policies with rules-based algorithms to ensure fairness
- Increase transparency with better insights into shift assignments
- Automate custom callbacks to reach the right personnel based on qualification and rank
- Customize settings to easily process overtime, time-off requests, and more
- Track and monitor overtime to comply with labor, union, and agency guidelines