Leverage a Digital Workforce Management Solution to Ensure Resource Coverage and Policies Mandates Are Met
Tuesday, December 7
11 a.m. (PT) | 12 p.m. (MT) | 1 p.m. (CT) | 2 p.m. (ET)
Today’s police departments are facing unprecedented staffing shortages, continued pressure from the public, and a surge in mental health and crisis intervention calls. To help police forces operate smoothly and keep the focus on protecting and serving the public instead of paperwork, agencies need a tool that simplifies administrative tasks and reduces time spent on day-to-day workforce management.
Join us for an interactive webinar and learn about Vector Scheduling’s innovative features, including:
- How Vector Scheduling can support special scheduling needs, such as Crisis Intervention Teams and Behavioral Health Units.
- Tools that streamline workforce management and ensure policy compliance.
- How to automate callbacks and communicate urgent needs to your officers in the event of an emergency.
- Customizable overtime management functionality.
- Built-in data and reporting tools that support strategic planning initiatives!
If you are unable to attend the live presentation, register and we'll send the webinar recording after its conclusion.