Recorded December 7, 2021 1 pm ET | 10 am PT
Employee onboarding training is amongst the most essential and impactful training an organization can deliver. Yet many organizations don't do it, confuse onboarding with orientations, or could improve their current onboarding training programs.
In this webinar, we'll discuss:
- What onboarding is
- The difference between onboarding and orientations
- Onboarding for newly hired employees
- Onboarding for employees moving to new positions
- What to include in onboarding programs
- Recommended lengths of onboarding programs
- Using online training for onboarding programs & blended learning
Join us and bring your own questions to ask and experiences to share. We look forward to seeing you!
Workplace Learning & Performance Specialist | Vector Solutions
Jeff has 20+ years in L&D and job training, is currently working on completing a Masters degree in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning at Boise State University, and is a certified Instructional Designer (Association for Talent Development, ATD).
He's worked directly with 50+ companies adding online training to their employee training programs.
Please feel free to connect with Jeff on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-dalto-18b58a6/