Staffing for a mission-critical workforce can be a daunting task. Managing schedules for multiple patrol beats, shifts, and roles, maintaining overtime compliance, ensuring union and labor policies are met, responding to critical events ... it's a lot.
In this special presentation, Doug Kazensky—former law enforcement officer and Training Sargeant with 20+ years of service—identified 6 dynamic ways law enforcement agencies can simplify their shift scheduling while saving time, effort, and headaches. We discussed how to:
- Maintain a ready & compliant workforce
- Gain better insights into staffing needs across multiple roles, shifts, and patrol beats
- Manage schedules on-the-fly
- Simplify overtime hiring while abiding by labor agreements
- Direct court, training, & secondary employment situations
- Automate payroll process and reduce administrative time