Webinar attendees will be able to:
Identify a screening measure for Cannabis Use Disorder.
Describe at least 2 risks/outcomes associated with cannabis use.
Identify at least one prevention opportunity for use on campus.
- Considerations for using the terminology Cannabis or Marijuana
- Mapping cannabis potency in medical and recreational programs in the United States
- High-THC Concentration Cannabis
- The Cannabis Use Disorder Identification Test - Revised (CUDIT-R)
- Complying with the Drug-Free Schools and Campuses Regulations [EDGAR Part 86] A Guide for University and College Administrators
Dr. Jason Kilmer
Associate Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at the University of Washington School of Medicine
Dr. Jason Kilmer is an associate professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at the University of Washington School of Medicine. He has been a part of several studies evaluating prevention and intervention efforts for alcohol, cannabis/marijuana, or other drug use among adolescents and young adults. Jason has provided expertise to several national initiatives focused on college health and has presented to students or professional staff supporting students on 120 campuses nationwide. Jason was the 2014 recipient of the National Prevention Network’s Award of Excellence for outstanding contributions to the field of prevention, and was also the 2017 recipient of the Washington State Prevention Professional Award of Excellence.