Vector Training Provides Peace of Mind for Back-to-School
We understand that the back-to-school season can be stressful for administrators. Teacher and staff shortages, a renewed focus on school safety, an increasingly diverse student population and workforce, and new staff training needs all add to an already hectic time of year.
The Vector Training Online Training Management System (formerly SafeSchools) gives administrators peace of mind. Our online training and software solutions are specifically designed for schools, are easy to use, and are proven to help busy administrators:
- Save time and money
- Increase compliance
- Streamline administrative processes
- And, most importantly, help make schools even safer, more inclusive, and more effective places to work and learn!
Vector Training provides access to high-quality safety, compliance, prevention, and special education-related training courses by leading experts in one convenient online system. Users receive notifications of assignments and email reminders, and completions are tracked automatically.
Top Completed Training Courses in Vector Training
Each year, millions of K-12 educators and staff complete millions of training and professional development courses through Vector Training that help them:
- Prevent or respond to safety incidents and emergencies
- Reduce injuries and respond to health emergencies
- Recognize and prevent bullying, sexual harassment, and child abuse
- Increase understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Improve their ability to meet the needs of students with exceptionalities
- And so much more!
In the 2021-22 school year, the top completed courses in Vector Training included:
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
- Sexual Harassment: Staff-to-Staff
- Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting
- Youth Suicide: Awareness, Prevention and Postvention
- Bullying: Recognition & Response
- FERPA: Confidentiality of Records
- Sexual Misconduct: Staff-to-Student
- Email and Messaging Safety
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace
- Students Experiencing Homelessness: Awareness and Understanding
- Mandated Reporter: Child Abuse and Neglect
- Title IX Compliance Overview
- Hazard Communication: Right to Understand (GHS)
- Coronavirus 101 - What You Need to Know
- Health Emergencies: Life-Threatening Allergies
Simplify Your Back-to-School Training with Vector Training
- Customize Training by Role - Set up training plans by individual, position, or location.
- New Hire Training Plan - The system automatically makes assignments when new hires are added.
- Customize Courses - Add district-specific information and resources to any Vector Training course.
- Custom Course Tool - Create your own courses in our system and track completions.
- Policy Administration - Upload your district-specific policies and assign them to staff. The system automatically documents users' review and acceptance.
- Manage Compliance in Real Time - Completions are tracked automatically and compliance reports are delivered to your inbox.
Download our course catalog to see our complete list of courses for K-12 teachers, paraeducators, and other school staff.