Learn Best Practices for Performing Inspections & Tracking Your Department's Resources with Vector Check It
How much easier would agency operations be if you always knew the status of your vehicles, equipment, and inventory? Keeping accurate documentation reduces liability and improves performance.
Managing and performing routine apparatus checks and inspections are critical to every fire department. Vector Solutions' integrated, mobile asset management system, Vector Check It, provides fire service agencies with flexibility and real-time accuracy needed to oversee and maintain essential resources by simplifying routine maintenance checks and tracking it all with customizable digital checklists to ensure every piece of equipment is up-to-date and ready to use.
Watch this webinar video to learn how you can leverage Vector Check It to do the following:
- Set up and ensure routine inspections are performed through escalation policies
- Utilize customizable forms and inspection processes that adapt to the needs of your department
- Manage repair and maintenance workflows with customizable notifications
- Create apparatus service tasks based on vehicle metrics or time
- Maximize dashboards and reports to view past inspections, vehicle or equipment performance and more