As institutions of higher education seek to educate the whole student, they must also explore ways in which they can provide skills training to foster mental well-being and encourage seeking support. This white paper discusses how the best approaches are rounded in evidence that has been validated by existing research on effective prevention practice.
In this white paper, An Evidence-Informed Curriculum to Support Student Mental Health and Wellness, we explore ways institutions can provide skills training to students to foster mental well-being and encourage seeking support.
Download the White Paper to Learn:
- How to Choose a Prevention Program
- Vector Solutions’ Approach to Mental Health Education
- Subject Matter Experts and Course Contributors in Our Mental Well-Being Course
- Behavioral Outcomes
- Individual Determinants of Behavior
- Mapping Learning Objectives to Behavioral Outcomes
- The Impact of an Evidence-Informed Approach