The Right Tool for the Job: Professional and Performance Evaluation Tool Benefits
Evaluations. Reviews. Appraisals.
However your organization puts it, those words can – and often – immediately evoke terror and fear.
Why? Because it sounds like we’re being judged. And when your job could potentially be on the line, the fear factor increases exponentially.
But surprisingly, both employers and employees are unhappy with the current state of professional and performance evaluation tools.
Deloitte found that 49% of companies think performance reviews aren’t a productive use of their time, and only 10% think that it drives employee engagement and improves performance.
It seems that these evaluations are nothing more than a box to be checked. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In fact, we’d argue that with the right professional and performance evaluation tools, your employees could actually feel empowered by the process.
‘Wait. How in the — ?’ you mutter.
It’s true! Because when empowered with the right performance management tools, managers and employees alike can walk away with actionable feedback and guidance to drive individual performance and team productivity.
That’s why our performance evaluation solutions offer customizable, easy-to-use cloud-based software to efficiently and effectively manage professional growth and performance across your organization, seamlessly integrating and managing the evaluation process from start to finish.
Performance Evaluations: Who Benefits
In the case of busy school districts, managing educator and staff evaluations and professional development can be complicated. But an online tool , such as our TeachPoint Educator Evaluation Solution, can make it simple and accessible, so organizations have more time to focus on improving teaching and learning.
Teachers can maintain their teacher portfolio to support their evaluation process by uploading and tagging evidence to their performance rubric, all easily shared in one place online.
Principals can manage the evaluation process, view deadlines, take action, and customize views, and auto-generate certificates for recognition.
District leaders can foster collaboration and coaching to strengthen teacher and staff development using a library of reports to view data trends to manage district growth and performance.
Tech directors can implement software that is intuitive for teachers, staff and administrators to use, with customizations that are simple and easy for IT staff to support.
Top Benefits of Performance Evaluation
TeachPoint’s customizable Educator Evaluation Solution automates the teacher and staff evaluation process and puts valuable data at your fingertips, so you have exactly what you need to foster collaboration, manage growth and performance, and strengthen teacher and staff development.
- Manage observations, teacher and staff evaluation documents, and deadlines in one central location, from any device, at any time.
- Track progress, manage compliance, and access data-driven metrics with customized dashboards and reports.
- Use video observation in lieu of in-person observations.
- Customize any observation or evaluation form to match your needs. Access our Forms Library or we can build forms for you, for free.
- Tailor the system to fit your workflow process.
- Use research-based rubrics or build your own.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and coaching.
- Video observation helps improve instruction by making feedback more immediate and actionable.
- Easily analyze trends and identify opportunities for professional development.
- Identify professional development needs and support ongoing professional growth when you use our Educator Evaluation Solution with our integrated Professional Development Tracking Solution.
- Fast and easy implementation so you’re up and running quickly.
- Flexible training options.
- Unlimited access to customer support at no additional cost.
The TeachPoint Professional Development Tracking Solution helps busy administrators plan, manage, and track professional development activities. Our customizable solution makes it easy to create events, streamlines communication, and simplifies the entire process.
- Schedule, manage and track all your professional development activities or events in one central online location.
- Manage educator recertification credits.
- Manage attendance, events, credits and more with valuable administrator reports.
- Streamline the request and approval process for educators attending out-of-district PD events.
- Manage and approve credits, and auto-generate and distribute certificates of attendance.
- Gather feedback from attendees.
- Design, build, and publish unique event templates.
- Create customized feedback forms.
- Personalize event workflows to meet your needs.
Because Every Employee Deserves a Chance to Succeed
Managing staff evaluations and professional development can be complicated. At Vector Solutions, we make it simple, so you have more time to focus on improving performance and outcomes.
With our solutions, organizations can expect:
- Anytime, Anywhere Access: Web-based tools put important data at your fingertips, from any device, at any time.
- Increased Efficiency: Manage observations, evaluation documents, evidence, PD events, and reports in one central online location.
- Actionable Reports: Reports can be customized to provide valuable data to drive decision and coaching conversations.
- Seamless Implementation: Our Customer Support Team will ensure your success during implementation and with ongoing support.
We empower organizations with proven solutions that improve professional growth, while simplifying their staff evaluation and PD tracking processes.