Learn about the ANSI/ASSP Z490.1 standard for EHS training and the Z490.2 standard for online EHS training from a Z490-committee member and contributor to the standards.
Discover how the standards are related; get tips for effective safety training in any delivery method; learn key terms and concepts regarding online safety training; get tips for creating blended learning safety training strategies; and cover some basic criteria for evaluating online safety training courses, learning management systems (LMS), and providers.
During this webinar, we'll discuss:
- The ANSI/ASSP Z490.1 standard for EHS training
- The ANSI/ASSP Z490.2 standard for online EHS training
- Delivering effective safety training in any delivery medium
- Key terms and concepts regarding online safety training
- Creating effective blended learning solutions
- Evaluating online safety training courses, LMS, and providers
Senior Learning & Performance Improvement Manager
Jeff is a learning designer and performance improvement specialist with more than 20 years in learning and development, 15+ of which have been spent working in manufacturing, industrial, and architecture, engineering & construction training. Jeff has worked side-by-side with more than 50 companies as they implemented online training. Jeff is an advocate for using evidence-based training practices and is currently completing a Masters degree in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning from Boise State University. He writes many articles for the Vector Solutions blog and invites you to connect with him on LinkedIn.