Like many industries, the facilities maintenance industry is experiencing a challenging skills gap within the workforce. This challenge is amplified as organizations experience “The Great Resignation,” and the increasingly technical nature of facilities maintenance work. While there’s no one simple easy solution, providing more training to workers, including online training, can help close the gap quickly.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the current skills gap and focus on training technologies and tips to help your organization rapidly increase the skill level of your workforce. This training focus can help your organization reduce hiring costs; shorten new-hire time to job competence; increase employee satisfaction, engagement and retention; capture and distribute knowledge from retiring workers; and more.
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the skill level of job applicants BEFORE you hire them
- Develop more effective onboarding programs to rapidly get new hires up to speed on the job
- Design better, more structured on-the-job new hire training programs
- Upskill and reskill existing employees while also capturing and distributing their knowledge
- Capture and distribute knowledge from experienced workers preparing to retire
- Use online training tools to rapidly reduce your skills gap challenges