Learn How Vector Evaluations+ Can Improve Documentation of Required Training to Better Protect Personnel and Department Liability
Do you need an easier way to document and report personnel competencies to help meet the NFPA 1401 standard and ensure compliance? Vector Solutions' mobile application, Vector Evaluations+, enables fire departments to better record and document live skill assessments to supplement task books, monitor training progress, measure proficiency, and help identify where improvements are needed to support professional development.
Watch this On-Demand webinar to see how you can leverage this powerful application to improve your department’s training program and document proof of competency to reduce liability.
During this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Digitize your paper skill sheets to easily customize and track performance over time
- Add your digital skill sheets to task books in Credentials to oversee progress and ensure mastery of a skillset
- Capture images and record live videos of skill demonstrations
- Utilize daily observation reports to review performance and identify key areas for professional growth
- Provide thorough documentation personnel have been properly trained and help meet NFPA 1401 standard