From Pen, Paper, and Spreadsheet Scheduling to Time-Saving, Mundane-Escaping, Automated Crew Staffing
Thursday, October 28
11 a.m. (PDT) | 12 p.m. (MDT) | 1 p.m. (CDT) | 2 p.m. (EDT)
Do you use pen and paper or spreadsheets to manage schedules for your department? How much administrative time is spent managing overtime, approving time-off requests, performing callbacks, etc.? Integrated with Vector Solutions' training management system, Vector Scheduling saves agencies significant administrative hours managing staffing and ensuring qualified personnel are assigned to the right shifts and assignments.
Join us on October 28th to hear first-hand how Apex Fire Department simplified their crew scheduling with Vector Scheduling, including:
- Build Schedules in a fraction of the time that it took with their pen, paper, and spreadsheet process.
- Crews can check their schedules from the phone app and manage their shifts, time off, trades, and self schedule for open shifts.
- Mass notifications and callbacks can be sent in a few clicks, and staff save hours running through phone trees.
- Different views and color coding help supervisors quickly spot open shifts, needed roles, and required skill sets.
- Supervisors can easily run employee and certification reports and export payroll data, as well as view call back requests, leave requests, and accruals.