Webinar Shows How You Can Stay On Time, Prepared, and Compliant with Vector Scheduling
Staff scheduling is critical to fire agencies. Using time-consuming methods like pen and paper or multiple spreadsheets to check schedules or perform callbacks can increase risks and negatively impact outcomes.
Vector Scheduling is built to streamline all aspects of your employee scheduling and help you ensure the right personnel with the right qualifications are appropriately staffed.
Watch this webinar video to learn how your agency can utilize Vector Scheduling to simplify daily workforce management tasks.
This presentation covers the following:
- How to manage overtime and ensure compliance with agency rules
- How to manage schedules while overseeing trades and time off requests
- How to automate callbacks to easily fill open shifts and ensure coverage
- How to improve communication with the Scheduling mobile application
- How to track multiple pay differentials to produce accurate payroll reports
Complete Form to Watch Webinar