Many law enforcement agencies lack consistent processes for documenting positive recognition of employee performance, which is key to building a desirable, productive workplace. It’s also important for agencies to institute a behavioral health program with peer support personnel who can address behavioral issues before an adverse event occurs.
Watch this webinar video to learn how Vector Solutions' suite of solutions can support your department’s strategies to improve workplace culture, increase motivation, and safeguard the wellbeing of your most important asset — your officers.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to provide immediate and direct feedback for both positive and negative performance
- How recognition of positive performance can increase motivation and retention
- How Guardian Tracking’s unique Early Intervention system can help protect the health, wellbeing, and careers of your personnel
- How to administer and track behavioral health training through Vector LMS
- How to ensure peer support personnel are staffed to support members